– Vincennes Police arrested 21-year-old Eric Dustin-Shane Rutkowski early Thursday morning. He was wanted for Failure to Appear.
– 20-year-old Johni A. Raney was arrested just after 6:00 p.m. Thursday. Raney is facing charges of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
– 53-year-old Bruce Cederlund was taken into custody by the Knox County Sheriff’s Department yesterday afternoon on a probation violation.
– Indiana State Police arrested 32-year-old Matthew Ryan Eyler Thursday night. Eyler is charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
– 19-year-old Zachary Neighbors was arrested by Sheriff’s Deputies for Failure to Appear Thursday afternoon.
– Jimmy Rather was arrested just before 7:30 Thursday evening. He was wanted on a pair of Failure to Appear warrants.
– 39-year-old Tony Lester Stork was taken into custody by the Knox County Sheriff’s Department Thursday night for Failure to Appear. Lester was booked into the Knox County Jail just before 7:00 p.m.
– Bicknell Police arrested a local teen on a number of drug charges early this morning. 19-year-old Corbin Marshal Yates is facing charges of possession of marijuana, paraphernalia and a controlled substance.
– 46-year-old Deborah Jeann Rodgers was arrested by Vincennes Police early this morning. She is charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.